Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bukit Jana Golf & Country Club on the 2nd Day

Immediately after our breakfast in Penang we have to leave this wet island for a place where the sun and sky are brighter, as bright as our hope to play golf in Taiping.
Yes, we can play and the weather was truly kind to us. Thank you, Thank you....

We were jubilated to see clear sky at the golf course.
Dato and Datin Ong were there to welcome us at the club house. Both of them were also playing with us. We were given goodie bags for the game. Thank you Dato & Datin Ong for your kind hospitality.

Introducing Paul San, handicap 4 with an ambition be a golf pro, age 12. I envy him with such a lovely swing and I wish him good luck. I think he can make it. He has the focus to excel.

Golfers getting ready to roll.

One for the album.

Our flight teed off first at Hole No.1 Par 5 Index 1 and a big pond in front of the Tee Box. My first ball into the pond…..how to be a pro….I think I will stick back to my building industry.

Lee Aik Seong played well today and made some $$$$.

Jimmy Lim played exceptionally well for his handicap and I strongly recommend to revise his subsidy of strokes...

Paul San teeing off with his mum & dad eyeing on him.

No comments: