Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Roast Pork Curry Laksa @ Oriental Cravings @ 1 Utama

I was craving for a bowl of spicy curry noodle and I found myself ended up here @ Oriental Cravings with a bowl of Roast Pork Curry Laksa in front of me…….

Oriental Cravings,
359 Ground Floor ,
One Utama Shopping Centre (new wing),
Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
Tel: +603-77272581

It was already passed lunch hour and the place was quiet at this corner. I enjoyed viewing the old pictures on the wall.

Wow … RM13.90 for this bowl of curry laksa I guess many will not buy it..
It comes with roast pork, meat balls, brinjal, long beans, bean sprout, tofu pok and with some green coriander on top. I miss my favourite “seehum” cockles… to me it’s a must for any curry laksa. no "seehum" no curry mee...


Anyway, this bowl of noodle has satisfied me. The curry was good and sufficiently thick with nice aroma. I had to cleanse my digestive system with a pot of Japanese Green Tea (RM3.50). And the total damage @ Oriental Cravings for 2 items was RM 19.15 including all the plus plus…)

No comments: