Friday, July 06, 2012

Best Local Coffee in Town - Kedai Kopi Dan Makanan Sun Mee

I was told by a colleague that there is a coffee shop in Segambut that serves very good Hainanese coffee and must try no matter how.....and eventually I did it. This shop is just like a thorn among the roses, all the surrounding shops are spare parts shops and Sun Mee is only eatery shop along Jalan Segambut Pusat.
I was also told to try the coffee with milk as it is the best but I can't stand milk hence I took kopi-O (lesser oomph apparently) nevertheless the aroma of my kopi-O was good and the taste was equally fantastic. The green mug with a saucer on top was my half boiled eggs (to be taken 5minutes later after it has been served). RM4.20 for this breakfast.
A set of toasted bread with kaya & butter was perfectly done and so fluffy and delicious.
 Kedai Kopi dan Makanan Sum Mee
67, Jalan Segambut Pusat
Taman Segambut
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.18545,101.676959


Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

1 comment:

Kash said...

You are up very early to post. Good morning sir.