Monday, August 31, 2015

B & Best Restaurant - Seafood Noodles

Jo was asking me where am I going to bring her and her father for breakfast, well B & Best Restaurant came to my thought while I was on DUKE highway on the way to SS2 and I reckoned that that would be a perfect place for my elderly father in-law.
I like these fish balls fresh and bouncy for RM7.00 (10 balls).
This was my favourite, a red snapper soup clear and tasty. Most importantly it's fresh and yummy.
The grouper (Loong Tan) was the premium of all, fish meat with chewy tough skin that was priced at RM21.00
The father and daughter had the same kind of noodles, dry "kon loh" koay teow & mee with tasty lard toppings which all in all was very delicious.
I love the kon loh smooth rice noodle "koay teow" and the amount was just right for my breakfast.
Two happy customers enjoying their food without any complaint at all.
The main man was very busy with no facial expression and words from him, everything seems to be optimally within his reach and a perfect work station indeed.
The menu hanging from the ceiling that might help you judge the kind of pricing at this place.
Just in case you wanted to look at our bill with GST included.
B & Best Restaurant,
No.12, Jalan SS4C/5,
Taman Rasa Sayang,
Petaling Jaya,
GPS: 3.110255, 101.603739
Tel: 012-295 8948

No comments: